Expecting Miracle #2!

HAHA!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chemical???

So ... I just got the call from the doctors office that I have been waiting for...I had to go into the hospital again yesterday because when I was there earlier they only did a "rapid" HCG blood test and my doctor wanted a "qualitative". The rapid results are POS/NEG {my test came back postive, obviously} and the qualitative are actual numbers as to how high my hormone levels are.The nurse just told me that the numbers were so low that this could very well just be a "chemical pregnancy" which may never amount to a baby...She told me that I could come in ever 48 hours for more blood draws and see if my numbers go up, if they do - it is a pregnancy, if they don't - it's not...I do not know what to say or think at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment